CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10.01.2013

New Adventures with Camryn Leigh

M
Well it has been a month since Camryn Leigh Murphy entered the world, and life hasn't slowed down one bit! It seems there is something new or different with her every day - feeding schedule, sleeping hours, spit ups, etc. we have had at least 3 explosions and 3 wet throughs. I'd like to blame it on her being in diaper size limbo.

Every day and night is a new challenge, but it is beginning to feel more rewarding than frustrating. It has been quite the adjustment for Kevin and I. For many reasons, I have had to work through different emotions and challenges to finally see the blessing she is to us.

I will keep this post short, but I wanted to thank everyone for the prayers during pregnancy, labor and currently. If it wasn't for you this journey would have been nearly impossible to accept and conquer. You will never know how much I have needed every thought and prayer given.

We are blessed. 








Goodnight :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment